I personally believe being confident and respectful is an every important values in everyone’s life. It plays an major role. To get success or to become a successful person, being confident is very important. whereas, it also includes the hard-work, as hard-work is the only key towards the success. These values are needed to be wealthy person and to get a good status in a society, to live a high standard of living.

Respectful and confidence

• success
  • wealth
  • good status
  • more knowledge
  • more representative                                                                                                                     My scholarly goal is to get good grades in all my courses. because i want to graduate by next year with good GPA. So to achieve my goal i need to manage my time and follow my schedule. Moreover i can measure this with my mid-term results and also by performances in my assignments. By the end of this semester will get good grades in each of them. This goal can be accomplished only by hard-work and focus. It is a worthwhile goal because this is for my future success too. And this is the right time to do according to my age. To succeed i need instructor or extra tutor help. It will take one month to accomplished by the end of April and i am already working on it.                                                                                                    My personal is to buy a new branded car, i want to accomplished   this because i need a car, to buy car i need to be financially strong and to get rid from financial problems need to control my other expenses. I can measure this while how much budget i have in my account. whereas, my goal will accomplished only when i will buy brand new car, it can accomplished only by hard-working and by some savings as well. It is a worth while goal as it will help me in future too. and it is right time to get a car to be on time at school or work. Moreover to fulfill it i need one more job and it is a long term objective. It will take a year to accomplish.                        To accomplish and complete my goals i need to work hard that is my strength, once i have an something started than no one can stop me to do the work, work can be hardest and tough. on the other hand there are some challenges i have face during that period of time can be some failure as no one can get direct success and it can be more time consuming as well.